Entry visa for non-EU tourists

Extra EU citizens traveling for tourism for a period of up to 90 days in the Schengen area must obtain a tourist visa issued by the consular authorities of one of the Schengen countries in their country of origin.

For the issuing of the Visa by the Italian Embassy or Consulate, it is necessary to fulfil certain requirements and submit the required documentation such as:

Health insurance for tourist visa

The Roma Parioli Liegi Agency – Generali Italia S.p.A. for years has made available to non-EU citizens who travel for tourism reasons, an insurance policy that complies with the provisions of the law for the purpose of issuing a tourist visa.

The health policy can only be obtained by joining the Welcome Association Italy through the special site where you need to register. The payment can be made by credit card, Paypal or bank transfer.

Closure of the postal account

Until 01/01/2020 it was possible to pay the insurance premium also by means of a postal bulletin on account no.000092316009 but this channel has been closed, as well as the account n.000071270003 reserved for the payment of premiums for the policy dedicated to non-EU citizens requesting a residence permit for study.