Are you planning your trip to Italy?
If you are a non-EU citizen and will be staying in Italy for tourism (maximum 90 days), following everything you need:
- a valid passport for at least 3 months (for some countries it must be valid for more than 6 months) to that of the requested visa;
- an entry indicating “tourism” as the reason of the stay;
- airfare (or other means of transport) or round-trip flight booking or proof of availability of personal transport equipment;
proof of possession of sufficient financial means to support during the stay in Italy;
The applicant, through appropriate documentation (eg. Statement of work, cash, credit card, traveler’s checks, suretyship policy issued in Italian), will try to be in a socio-economic situation or in a place of work and family that can ensure its effective interest in returning to homeland at the end of the period of validity of the visa. How to plan a trip to Italy
- confirmation of hotel booking or any other suitable accommodation or declaration of hospitality – a letter of invitation;
- a valid health insurance for Italy (and the Schengen Area);
- for minors participating in hospitality programs in tourism-humanitarian approved by the “Committee for the protection of foreign children” (Art. 33 of the Act), are necessary requirements:a.of consent by the person exercising parental care or by the guardian;b. written consent of the Committee.